Fully Automatic Selective Coating Machine
As the Number 1 brand in China with international standard, ANDA is the conformal coating specialist that supplies various models of machines to suit your product coating needs.
Automatic coating has been the preferred choice for many of our clients, simply because of the convenience and accuracy that it adds to the production process.
With ANDA powering your coating needs, your business is guaranteed high quality service, as we are professionally certified and well recognized in the industry. Find out more about our awards and certifications.
If your business has been relying on manual coating, you will find the following problems very common, which often lead to slowing down of productivity levels in your production process, which affects sales and turnover.
Common Problems with Manual Coating:
- Using Brush – This creates bubbles and waves to be formed, and shedding of the brush’s bristles over time makes the coating process very messy and time-consuming.
- Pen Brush – This method is too slow and does not provide accuracy or consistency in the end-coating.
- Dipping Method – This process results in wastage of material and is messy.
- Spray Gun – This requires fixtures protection, which leads to unnecessary rise in production costs, and might also lead to the problem of overspray.
With ANDA’s automatic coating machine, your business will experience all these sustainable benefits:
- Lower Manpower Costs – With every one automatic coating machine, your business will save the costs of hiring 4 to 5 workers to handle the coating process.
- Material Saving – The automated coating process enables a controlled flow rate, with no dripping and no wastage.
- High Speed – Both ‘S’ and ‘C’ Series machine X, Y axis (Servo motors controlled) can travel at the maximum speed of 800mm/sec, while the B Series (Stepper motors controlled) at the maximum speed of 400mm/sec. This increases the efficiency and productivity levels of your product coating process.
- High Accuracy – Both ‘S’ and ‘C’ Series positioning repeatability is ±0.02mm, while the ‘B’ Series can achieve ±0.08mm.
- High Quality – The machine coats evenly to create a smooth surface, without any bubbles or waves which affect the quality of the finished product.
With ANDA’s automated coating machine, no masking is required, which makes direct coating possible and easy!
S Series (Servo Motors)
B Series (Stepper Motors)
|Machine Structure||Steel frame||Aluminum Profile|
|Input Power||1Ø AC220V 50/60Hz||1Ø AC220V 50/60Hz|
|Total Power||3.0 KW||3.0 KW|
|PCB edge clearence||5mm||5mm|
|No. of conveyor||Single（Option: Double conveyor ）||Single（Option: Double conveyor ）|
|Width adjustment||Auto (Motorize)||Manual|
|No. of Axis||3 or 4 axis||3 axis|
|Drive mode||Ball screws + Linear guide||Belt + linear guide|
|Nozzle type||Pin type spray, Cone shape, Fan shape||Select any 2|
|Max. Component height||100mm||100mm|
|Smallest dispense diameter||1.5mm||1.5mm|
|Smallest spray diameter||5mm||5mm|
|Fan shape spray width||15～30mm||15～30mm|
|4th axis rotation angle||±180°||N/A|
Suitable for all kinds of liquid coating materials, including:
- Acrylic acid type
- Silicon type
- UV glue type
- Epoxy type
Select from our wide range of spray nozzles to suit your coating needs:
SA-W3 Pin-type Spray
|DJ-01 Firing Pin Nozzle||
LA-W30 Fan-Shape Spray
SC-W10 Flim Nozzle
|Spray Width 10 ~ 15mm|
Features & Structures:
|Tilt dispense||Dispense sealant||
Large area spray
|Tilt spray||Auto dipping while waiting||Auto purging after dipping|
Main Features for ‘S’ Series:
- Computer controlled. OS: WINDOWS XP or higher
- Rigid Steel frame structure ensuring stable movement and durability.
- X、Y、Z、U axis are all servo motor driven.
- Positioning accuracy 0.02mm.
- Standard come with 2 nozzles: Pin-type, Cone-shape, 3rd nozzle Fan shape is optional (Can also select other nozzles type)
- Nozzles can turn ±180° degrees.
- Pin –Type and Cone-shape nozzle can tilt 35°
- Nozzle auto cleaning.
- Motorize conveyor width adjustment.
- Can select 2 sets of material tank for 2 types of coating material (Option).
- Conforming to SMEMA interface.
There are available options for 2 sets of material tank for 2 types of material:
|CCD vision teaching system||Dual Conveyor||Barcode Scanning System|